Directions for use
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
FOR EXTERNAL USE OF DOGS ONLY.
• Ectodex should not be mixed with any other dip.
• This dip wash must be freshly prepared prior to use.
Mix the required volume of Ectodex with the specified volume of lukewarm water in a plastic bucket.
Demodectic Mange: Repeat treatment 5 to 7 days later until no live mites can be identified or continue treatment for at least 3 weeks after all clinical signs have subsided.
Sarcoptic Mange: Repeat treatment 7 to 10 days later.
Ticks and Lice: Repeat treatment as necessary.
Contains: Amitraz 12,5 % m/v
• For use on dogs only.
• Wear rubber gloves when diluting and using the dip wash.
• Avoid contact with dip and wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and hot water after accidental contamination.
• Protect product from extreme heat and cold and from dampness.
• Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
• Discard any unused dip wash and all empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.