Dogs and cats – just like people – need tooth care because no pet diet is able keep their teeth clean enough to prevent plaque accumulation. If dental hygiene is not practiced, pets develop plaque and then gum disease. PET DENT® Oral Gel should be used when tooth-brushing is difficult or impossible. Veterinarians use PET DENT® Oral Gel as part of their dental cleaning routine, and apply it after scaling the teeth to ensure that the mouth is bacteria-free and to keep development of plaque down to a minimum.
- Butterscotch flavoured
- Contains: Zinc and Chlorhexidine
- Slows down accumilation of dental plaque
- Controls bad breath
- Ideal for training puppy/kitten to follow a dental routine
- Ideal to use after dental scaling and polishing
- Ideal when brushing is not practical
Directions for Use:
- Apply with finger or Pet Dent® finger brush ..
- For maximum benefit, apply once a day.