- Treatment and prevention of infestation of fleas and ticks on dogs.
- Prevention of the development of flea eggs (ovicidal) produced by adult fleas for up to 8 weeks after application, and that of larvae and pupae produced by fleas for 12 weeks.
- As an aid in the control of sarcoptic mange in dogs, repeat treatment monthly.
- As an aid in the control of flea allergic dermatitis in dogs.
- Gentle enough to use on pregnant and lactating bitches. Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age.
- Trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years.
- For optimal flea and tick control monthly applications are recommended.
In order to obtain the best results, it is recommended that the animal neither be bathed nor shampooed for 3 days before, or for 3 days after the application, as this will decrease the duration of activity.
Method of Application:
- Remove the pipette from the pack, lift the easy peel-off backing to expose the pipette.
- Open applicator by holding upright and snapping the tip away from face and body.
- Apply by parting the pet’s hair between the shoulder blades and place the applicator tip against the skin.
- Squeeze applicator and empty entire contents on one or two spots directly onto the skin.