- Treatment and prevention of infestation of fleas and ticks.
- As an aid in the control of sarcoptic mange in dogs.
- As an aid in the control of flea allergic dermatitis in dogs and cats.
- Easy to use.
- For optimal flea and tick control monthly applications are recommended.
Method of Administration:
- Bathing or shampooing the animal 3 days before or 3 days after the application is not recommended as this will decrease the duration of activity.
- Spray the entire body of the animal, and apply from a distance of approximately 10-20 cm.
- Apply against the lay of the hair and make sure that the entire coat of the animal is wetted.
- Ruffle the coat, especially in long-haired animals, so that the product penetrates down to the skin.
- Allow to dry naturally.
- Do not towel dry.