NB for Diabetic animals: Protexin Soluble contains dextrose (glucose) Protexin Soluble should be used:
- during the first few weeks after birth to help puppies & kittens to develop beneficial intestinal bacteria
- before, during and after stressful situations like changes in food, travel or surgery
- in mothers before giving birth, before & during weaning
- routinely after antibiotic treatment
- regularly to prevent tummy upsets and keep pets healthy
- in pets with ‘windy’ tummies
Dosage & Directions for use Add to milk, milk replacer or water, or simply sprinkle over your pet’s food at mealtimes.