- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation in dogs.
- Starts killing existing fleas 30 minutes after administration with efficacy achieved by 8 hours.
- Elimination of new adult fleas on the dog within 12 hours; kills fleas before egg production and therefore may aid in the prevention of the risk of household contamination.
- As an aid in the control of flea allergic dermatitis in dogs.
- The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding, or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
- For optimal flea and tick control monthly administrations are recommended.
Method of Application:
- Administer the chewable tablets appropriate for your dog’s weight at monthly intervals.
- Because dogs find NEXGARD® palatable, the product can be offered to the dog by hand. Alternatively, chewable tablets can be added to a small amount of dog food, or dosed manually.